If I had 6 months to live,
I would take my sweetie on a getaway.
Form a new relationship with my Mother in Law, apologize to her, and fly her to spend some real time together.
Apologize to each and every sister-in-law I have for being a jerk for the last 5-8 years.
Give up blaming everyone in my family for making my house a mess.
Get really present to my children; you know, actually see them and the innocence, wonder and grace that they are.
Give up blaming my messy house for my being unhappy.
And, that is just what I have done.
But, I'm not going to die as far as I know. I just took the Landmark Forum.
I have a few summarizing descriptions of my experience there.
1. Take the crap from your past out of your future. It ceases to have power in your life.
2. See all the judgments I've piled on EVERYone in my life, even total strangers. Let go of those judgments completely.
I can't remember the other one. Pictures to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
And I can't thank you enough for inviting me out to visit-it was great! I love you all!
Post a Comment