Our little family's goings on.
That's a smart girl!! (Love the bow in your daughter's hair!)
How smart is that!!!! Plus it doesn't make mom the bad guy if the teeth need to be pulled:) love it!
The girls both look beautiful!
Wow! brave girl - I don't know if I could do that!!!???!!! (:
i remember grandma "just looking" at either royal's or ian's tooth and surprise it was out in just a sec.toby pulls all the teeth around here, surprisingly i get squeamish about loose teeth. lol
it's march 23rd, so HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That's a smart girl!! (Love the bow in your daughter's hair!)
How smart is that!!!! Plus it doesn't make mom the bad guy if the teeth need to be pulled:) love it!
The girls both look beautiful!
Wow! brave girl - I don't know if I could do that!!!???!!! (:
i remember grandma "just looking" at either royal's or ian's tooth and surprise it was out in just a sec.
toby pulls all the teeth around here, surprisingly i get squeamish about loose teeth. lol
it's march 23rd, so HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
Post a Comment