Our little family's goings on.
And of course she's as gorgeous as the rest of your kids. Glad you updated your pictures!
Oh my goodness--she is getting even cuter!!! What a doll! I can hardly wait for November
For the record, I requested pictures of the baby :- )And the pictures are amazing! She is a beautiful addition to a beautiful family!! Thank you!
Wow - bigger than I expected! And looks like you guys - imagine that! (:
Thanks for the update! Without pictures the kids just stay the same to my mind. She was just a newborn till I saw her practically sitting up!
She is gorgeous! love those babies!!! =]
Post a Comment
6 comments:
And of course she's as gorgeous as the rest of your kids. Glad you updated your pictures!
Oh my goodness--she is getting even cuter!!! What a doll! I can hardly wait for November
For the record, I requested pictures of the baby :- )
And the pictures are amazing! She is a beautiful addition to a beautiful family!! Thank you!
Wow - bigger than I expected! And looks like you guys - imagine that! (:
Thanks for the update! Without pictures the kids just stay the same to my mind. She was just a newborn till I saw her practically sitting up!
She is gorgeous! love those babies!!! =]
Post a Comment