I get the privilege to see my Mom today in Warner Robbins. She's usually in Lexington, KY, but currently visiting my brother's home.
He's got 3 cute kids, and the toys to prove it. My two girls couldn't imagine a more engaging play place. So, I'm enjoying a rare respite from toddler boredom. (Its a disease that comes at intervals. The main symptoms are a toddler climbing on and/or destroying more that one valued family heirloom every five minutes or so. The other main symptom is a mother wrapping up a day at home with the kids by going to bed at 7PM on drugs and crying herself to sleep.) Yeah, we've been suffering from an acute case of toddler boredom and teething this past week.
And now, my blogging is occasionally interrupted with Grace's joyful voice,
"Look, Mom, its a mixer!"
"Isn't this pipe fancy?"
"Ooooh, isn't this fancy?"
I'll take it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment