You would probably have better luck if instead of goldfish you try placostamus fish. However, if I were a cow, I would probably want to drink water with algae in it rather than water with fish (and fish poop) in it. I think the very best solution would be to slowly recycle the water and not have to worry about treating it, rather than keep fish in the tank. by the way, congrats on the boy! We're having a baby in May (we're hoping it's a boy too) we'll find out for sure in about 9 weeks. Yipee! :}
2 comments:
Wow, Medway made it to a blog! I love the pics and would love to see more. I'm so glad you guys came and that you live so close!
You would probably have better luck if instead of goldfish you try placostamus fish. However, if I were a cow, I would probably want to drink water with algae in it rather than water with fish (and fish poop) in it. I think the very best solution would be to slowly recycle the water and not have to worry about treating it, rather than keep fish in the tank.
by the way, congrats on the boy! We're having a baby in May (we're hoping it's a boy too) we'll find out for sure in about 9 weeks. Yipee! :}
Post a Comment