We are working on getting an occupancy permit. That means we pay the government to inspect our home to make sure it is up to their standard, and then we agree to fix everything they say.
I saw a sign in a Neal Boortz book, "Don't Steal; The Government does not like competition."
Lucky for you, that is all I will say about that.
When we have complied to the government's satisfaction, I will register Grace in a government school. She will there be instructed by a Union Employee who is paid by the government to teach the subjects the government mandates. (Have I gone mad? Perhaps.)
I will even consider placing Sienna in a part-time government pre-school. I have heard the government even pays for religious pre-school programs here! That would be preferable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Is that just in your state? Interesting! One concern I've thought about with home schooling - is I forsee it being expensive - perhaps this idea would help balance that out! Keep me posted!
Who are you????
Post a Comment