Friday, January 2, 2009

Life Delays, uh, I Mean, Experiences

Royal had a last-minute back surgery on Dec 23. We got home from hospital Christmas Eve, and he will start work on Monday, Jan 5. My Dad flew in to take care of the kids. Thank you, Dad!

I drove to Atlanta on Dec 31 to pick up a new vehicle. Thank you, Donny! Got back last evening.

My Dad left this morning.

So, between Closing on our house and Back Surgery we haven't had much time to stop and think, let alone blog.

Happy New Year! This is one of my favorite times of the year... I get to set some new goals! So, friends, let us enjoy this season of renewal.

2 comments:

sleepless said...

Wow !!! You have quite the challanges lately !! good luck with all this !!

Kira =] said...

A vehicle! Yay! what is it?