I've just got to say, I love being a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints! Wow! When you've got a church that says, "Hey, the caloused hollywood portrayals of our most sacred ceremonies and covenants will not negatively affect the church. Don't sweat it. If you want to dump AOL and HBO, fine, but as a church we do not call for boycotts."
Wow! I love belonging to the church that Jesus Christ organized. At the newsroom page of the Church's official website (see link below), they even list examples of very negative, smearing publicity of the past! They do so to show that those who publish lies about us are only exposing themselves. You HAVE to read this! (Well, if you're Mormon, anyway.)
http://www.newsroom.lds.org/ldsnewsroom/eng/commentary/the-publicity-dilemma
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
While I do like the press release, what I think is a MUST read, regardless of religious affiliation is Terry Olsen's "Is Something Sacred" which can be found here: http://www.ldsmag.com/churchupdate/090310sacred.html
Post a Comment