Wednesday, February 2, 2011

dec 2009 family photo

Merry Christmas to all!

This was 2 full years ago. Can't believe it. Now Mae-Mae is 9 months old! Jim was 9 months in this pic.

I'm going through and backing up family photos today.

We aren't snowed in, but we are pretending just for fun... Grace had the day off, and we have acquired a Kinect! You guys have to try this. (Especially you, Grandma Lori! I think if it can see you, you'll love it. It sometimes struggles to "see" tall people.)

1 comment:

D, A, B, Z, and Ak said...

I didn't know what a knect was so I went and googled it. (: interesting. I'm so out of it. I just learned there is a dance game for the wii - they show you moves to do to music - i think I want that for Valentine's day or Easter. (: OR I might end up waiting till June/birthday. I love to dance . . . thought it would be fun WITH my kids. Have fun with your kids! (: