And an increase in teenage drinking . . . and nuclear war. There are actual new stories blaming global warming for a laughable list of things. We can thank that eccentric Conservative Glenn Beck for the list. Here is just a small part of it (link to full piece below). I guess GW is the new boogeyman for all things.
(the list is alphabetical)
"All the things that global warming cause. You ready? Here we go.
"Acne, African aid threatened, Alaska reshaped, American dream end, amphibians breeding earlier and then not breeding at all, anxiety, asthma, attack of the killer jellyfish, avalanches reduced, avalanches increased, Baghdad snow, bananas destroyed, bananas grow, beetle infestation, better beer, no beer, blue tongue, boredom, bridge collapse in Minneapolis, brothels struggle. By the way, I just want to point out these are actual -- there are stories attached to each of these that because of global warming brothels may struggle. That may make me for global warming but then I see the next one, the bubonic plague. Buddhist Temple threatened, bridge collapse, camel deaths, cancer deaths in England, cardiac arrest, cave paintings are threatened, childhood insomnia. Yeah, because they are watching all these stupid shows on TV saying, you're all going to die. Cholera, circumcision in decline. I was trying to figure that one out. It is so hot. If I just had a little extra shaved from a little extra -- I mean, what is, I don't -- how is that... civil unrest, cockroach migration. Oh, I told you we needed the fence. Coffee threatened, cold spells, cold wave, Cougar attacks, Crumbling roads, bridges and sewage system, Darfur, hemorrhagic fever, which is the Ebola, dermatitis, diarrhea, early marriages.... "
Here's the rest of the funny Glenn Beck piece on this.
And here's the complete list (with links to all the news stories)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
lol, i love it.mmmmm...too funny. so global warming responsible for all 7 of my kids because global warming is responsible to human extinction aka wars and that means soldiers and goverment contractors go to war and when they are gone a long time and fianlly come home their wives end up pregnant. bingo, global warming created all 7 of my kids. lol
Post a Comment