There is one thing which I bet none of you know about Royal. He has an undeniable flair in the kitchen. That's right! You heard me! When necessity forces that handsome devil into the unfamiliar realms of the kitchen, miracles come out.
It is a strange phenomenon, which I have now observed dozens of times. Actually, I'm trying to remember a time he made something that didn't taste amazing.
And, I'm NOT talking about frozen pizza. I'm talking about whole chickens baked with weird spice combinations rubbed under the skin (including crushed mint.). I'm talking about ramen "stir fry". I'm talking about fruit salads with things that aren't fruit.
He always uses spices and ingredients that I dread tasting. And, they always taste great. Now, to find a way to get him to want to be the primary cook....
(PS: We did not get our house. We were outbid. Still looking.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
well, your house will come when it's the right one! Good luck with it! Your brother is quite the baker:-)...
Well, he didn't get his wonderful cooking ability from his father ... Rick's #9 was a great soup! ... but the dill pickle pies didn't go over so well ... even though JaNae made really great pie-shells ...
Royal is sitting here and gagging in memory ...
lol, yes we did make dill pickle pies and they were gross. not as bad as the concoctions 'nae and i had him drink though. poor royal, i look back and feel sorry for him even though he was game most of the time.
not suprised that he can pull stuff together though, he's always been good at that.
Post a Comment