Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Baby Love






I never felt this way about my babies before, but I think I'm in love! I just adore Jimmy. I still don't adore him as much as I adore his Dad, but I just adore him. I love holding him, touching him, kissing his soft, fat little cheeks, rubbing his fat little legs, smelling his greasy, balding head. I just love watching him. And the girls have got it, too! Whenever Little Jim is awake, they come running in, and with high-pitched voices and squeals of delight, they begin malling the poor dear. He is just the best sport about it, too! He loves all the attention. He smiles for them and stares with rapt attention for all their show.

3 comments:

Kira =] said...

I know what you mean. Nobody could replace my husband or mean what he means to me, but I did not expect to feel this way about my baby boy. I adored my little girl, but this boy was something different. When Wesley was 6 weeks old I informed Ben that I was in love with another man and that it was Wesley - our little man. =]

FoxFamily said...

He is absolutely adorable!! I love his eyes. How is your exercising going E??

The Mrs. said...

Exercising is going great, Shannon! It's great to hear from you! I was afraid I may have scared you off forever. (wink, wink!)

My body has changed slightly, and I have 3 other women seeing changes as well. I really love this workout. Have you seen Kira's private blog?