Monday, September 8, 2008

101 Goals for 1001 Days

I did a cool exercise found on the website the simple dollar (http://www.thesimpledollar.com/2007/05/04/101-goals-in-1001-days/), where I wrote 101 goals for the next 1001 days. (that's just under 3 years)

If you know me really well, you might know I'm a goal freak! I love goals, and usually feel best when pursuing one. I almost can't function without basic goals to guide my day.

But, the list is TMI (too much info) for this blog. So, I've posted it at my alter ego's blog. Please feel free to view it there.

www.meetthemrs.blogspot.com

I've organized the list into categories for my convenience.

4 comments:

Kira =] said...

so you like the simple dollar, eh? =]

The Mrs. said...

You know it, girlfriend! You always send me to the coolest sites!

Jess said...

So--how you been? :)Aunt Jeanette has told me repeatedly to send you my blog address and email address, so here goes:
maikli.blogspot.com
jessjones21@gmail.com

Sounds like you're having fun. :)

Abigail said...

Thanks for sharing this! I'm going to try it, and it's fun reading your other site now too!