Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Grace has Root Beer

I gave the girls some root beer for a snack this afternoon. While we don't drink soda very often, we had some left over from driving snacks.

After sampling it straight from the can, Grace said to me, "Root beer is the spiciest thing in my life. I bet it has a lot of onions in it."

5 comments:

Jan Parker said...

Whever you are, call Karen Ryea ASAP. She left her number if you don't have it.

Abigail said...

LOL, that's hilarious.

Myhouse4nine said...

how else would you describe it? I think she did a great job of trying to explain it.!

Melody Kingsley said...

Maybe you should market it like that, "Root Beer: So spicy, it must have lots of onions in it!" Catchy.

Shannon said...

That's funny...Jonah is always saying Sprite is spicy. Maybe it's a soft drink company conspiracy?