Hi, Friends.
We are preparing to move. Everything is going well, but we don't have an exact date yet. I'm feeling excited, terrified, and impatient to get on with it.
We had a wonderful vacation to Alabama, Florida, and Georgia, in that order.
Little Jim got his first tooth!!!
Allergy season has struck (mostly Elizabeth) with full force.
My Mom got her mission call! I'll publish it with her permission in a few days.
I accomplished one of my 101 goals! I made someone a birthday cake! The Beehive teacher. I made her a pineapple Cream cake (thank you Grama Fancher for the recipe from Mr. Food.).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so, did he get the job? =]
Jimmy Got A tooth? you didn't call :(
Yes, you have my permission to publish my mission call and I would like to start a blog for my mission. Can you to that with me over the phone?
Love always,
MOM
Post a Comment