Grace and Sienna love to dress up their favorite stuffed animals.
Grace decided to help Sienna name all her animals. Then, as they were all named after flowers, she made their last name Flowers! But, Sienna's bear has no first name. So, Grace brilliantly chose her name to be Mrs. Flowers! She is big enough to wear Sienna's regular clothes, as seen here. (Including panties, much to Mommy's surprise!!)
Sienna has Rosie (cow), Daisy (puppy), Baby Shrek (a girl, and no they've never seen the movie!)
, and Mrs. Flowers (Teddy bear in picture).
Grace has one favorite: her pink pet kitten, Carnation.
2 comments:
That is surprising that Sienna can share clothes with her stuffed animal. It's a frugal version of a My Size Barbie. =]
Grace is so great with naming toys!
I think I know Carnation. Maybe I ought to make stuffed animal size ballet skirts too?
Post a Comment