Sunday, January 10, 2010

Bunny is a girl!

Well, we have a bun in the oven, and she is female!

I'm just announcing this excellent bit of news because we are not in communication with most of our loving extended family, and I'm hoping the news will reach them from here.

By the way, just in case we didn't call you on Christmas to say we love you, We Love You.

We called: No one. Ooops. One of those really socially unacceptable mistakes.

But, we love lots of people out there, and I actually got off 37 Christmas cards! I'm so proud! They were less than a week late, too!

8 comments:

Kira =] said...

Transmission received, over. =]
Congratulations!!! We are super excited for you guys!

Another Piece Of Chocolate said...

Awesome! Are you going to do a name vote?

D, A, B, Z, and Ak said...

Congratulations!!! And thanks for the card! Your family picture looks great!!! I didn't remember if you had mentioned previously on your blog that you were expecting - but when I told SS at MM - she said she knew from your blog. ??? I'm losing my memory! I am an avid reader of TMM so I thought - but Congrats anyway!!!

wilkinson family said...

congrats on continuing to out number the males in your house!!!

thanks for the card, we loved it!!!

FoxFamily said...

I need an address. So email me shannon@foxdenproductions.com with your current one. Congratulations!!

Jen Gallacher said...

Oooh, fun!! :) The girl team wins again. Ha, ha. All our love!

cptdad said...

Congrats!!! We're so excited.

sleepless said...

I love your curtain rod idea !! Congratulations on your upcoming new daughter !!