I've just discovered a website I love! I get to shop for books for free.
No, its not too good to be true. While I can't get any book immediately, I can get any available book for only the cost of shipping. It is a really cool, free service, and I have ordered 4 free books so far.
Here's how it works: If you have books to trade, you upload them to paperbackswap.com
Then, when someone requests one, you pay the shipping to send them the book.
When they receive the book, you get a book credit to order any book anyone else has listed for free!
You can see what books are available without registering. If you love books, and you enjoy shopping for free, check out paperbackswap.com! I love it! (Thank you, Priscilla!!! And, for everyone else, Here is Sienna in Nursery on Easter.)

1 comment:
we have been doing paperbackswap since last November and love it! and just introduced your Dad to it. It's an amazing thing! Donny has actually purchased credits for some of his dungeons and dragons books. It's only like 3.50 for a credit.
Post a Comment