Okay. Royal went off to play with a buddy in St. Louis for the weekend.
AAAAAAAGGGGGGHHhhhhhhh.
Glad I got that out of my system.
In theory, it sounds good, Royal going off to have a good time with a long-time buddy. I was happy for him- on one condition! That he get me some help while he was gone, such as some babysitting. He agreed. He has been gone ALOT lately- working 2 jobs, and this past week he did 13 hours overtime at his Day job. I had had enough before he left.
The babysitter wasn't able to come. I had 2 babysitters fall through, actually. (big frown.)
Royal gets back tonight. And, I'm going off to be alone for a month. I think I'll go to Wyoming. I hear there is a lot of space there.
Oh, wait, just kidding. I guess that was just in my fantasy. Actually, I am just going to cry and scream. I'll try not to scream at my girls anymore, though. Poor things. Good thing they like movies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
The sad part is that you can't hide, They will find you. Hang tuff mom! We will pray for you! Love ya!
What a great gift you have given to your hubby! Now--he must give back and let you go to Wyoming...Oh don't we all wish!
Hopefully all will be well soon!
Just know that you aren't alone... I cannot think of ANY mother that I have ever met (and that number is easily in the thousands) that has not felt that way. All walks of life, temperaments, faiths, backgrounds etc. I think you do a great job with your kids AND with recognizing how you feel. (I CAN'T think of lots who do that successfully).
Love movies at home...weren't those "invented" by some overworked Mom? I am sure of it!
By the way, if you put "close caption" on while they watch, it helps them learn to read..did with the youngest two by accident and they were two of my earliest readers. There you are, multitasking again!
Hang in there,we love you! Wish we could be there to help.
Oh good, so it's not just me who gets feeling this way when DH is out of town! I feel like running when I hear him pull out of the garage and yelling "See ya!" over my shoulder as I drive away. LOL
Hang in there! :)
as soon as toby gets back in town froma trip or i just have a really bad day, then i call a girlfriend and go to the $2 movie or just grab a soda and talk or get choc. and talk or i go window shopping by myself and get choc., just enough to help the madness. hope you feel better
Post a Comment