Sunday, July 20, 2008

A More Suitable Place to Live


We live in a lovely, small home in a lovely, small town, 45 minutes from Royal's place of work.


For 6 months, we have been trying to find an extraordinarily inexpensive home to buy that would be more suitable to our family (read more than one bathroom.). We have found 3, and for varied reasons have failed to obtain them for ourselves.


Now, it has come to our attention that a different job, more suited to Royal's personality, might be more important in our lives than a more suitable home. And a more suitable job has appeared.


So, our buying plans are on hold. The new job would be in the St. Louis area, and it would require a family relocation. We will resume our search for a home here if the job doesn't work out. I hope we know within a week or two.

3 comments:

Myhouse4nine said...

Awe the suspense! If it is a government job it could take up to 6 months to know... We are three months into that wait.. If it is to be, it will be. We will keep you in our prayers.

The Mrs. said...

Thanks, Hannah!

By the way, I'm very curious to find out how your family works, with regard to your system for buying groceries/planning menus/making meals. I'll write you about that sometime when I have an hour to ask all my questions! I wish I could come live with you and observe for a week or two! I admire what you do.

wilkinson family said...

good luck, i hope all goes well