Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Dear Abby ( I don't have your email...)

Dear Abby,

My best friend in first grade was named Abby. She had an older brother named Caleb. She looked nothing like you, though. She was thick-boned, with short, thick dark brown hair. Not pretty at all, but my friend anyway.

About your question on Homeschooling. I'm not sure what you'd like to know.

I am only homeschooling temporarily. I know we will be moving within 5 weeks, and I don't want Grace to be in a totally new environment for only 5 weeks. After we move, I plan to enroll Grace in whatever public school we fall into.

Now, I was homeschooled from Grade 7 to graduation (at age 15).

What questions did you have? I am surely not a good resource for you, but I will tell you what I can.

Your cousin in law,
Elizabeth

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have your husband check his email ... the one I have is in there ...

Abigail said...

I'm just interested generally how you go about it. I don't intend to homeschool her for real, I just need ideas on how to teach her in a semi structured way. Cause I don't really teach her at all. There are just so many different ways people go about it that I'm trying to find out more.