Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Birthday Present-s- to Myself

Yes, it is good to be me! I married an incredibly great guy who adores me.

And, I'm having another birthday soon.

What else is there?

So, I'm taking a weekend off! That's right! Royal is letting me go for a whole weekend to visit my Mom without the kids, except I'll probably take Jimmy anyway.

So, pray for him, Folks! That he can have a good time. I know he will be okay, but I don't know if he will enjoy this opportunity to meet the unending needs of my darling daughters for 72 hours!

And, after I get back, I'm taking the family for a surprise one-night getaway. That is my other birthday present. I'll try to let you all know what it was if I have time when we get back. Hint: It is something I've been wanting to do since finishing the book 3 Steps to a Stronger Family by the Eyres.

1 comment:

Melody Kingsley said...

Happy birthday young lady. We love you!!!