Sunday, July 26, 2009

Blind Woman, Butcher Knife

I cut my own hair tonight.

With the Curly Girl method, hair cuts have to:

1. Be done dry
2. By an expert
3. One individual curl at a time, cut only at the right point in the S curl pattern.

So, I've decided that would be:
1. WAY too expensive.

So, I cut it myself dry, one curl at a time. 4 hours later and after a shower, it looks good wet....

(Background sound effects: dun, dun, dun, dun.....)

I'll post pics after it dries tomorrow.

2 comments:

Kira =] said...

As much as I love our Sharron for haircuts, I have been very tempted to do this myself. Very curious how it turned out!

D, A, B, Z, and Ak said...

I'm anxious to see you post a picture!!! (: I'm for the trying it yourself - make yourself the expert!