Just so you know, this isn't really my hair's true color. To get the individual curls to show up, Royal seriously messed with the color of my hair in this photo. The true color is closer to black, a very dark chocolate.
So where did you learn about this plan? or book? Does that mean I have to give up hope of ever having straight hair instead of poofy hair? The 80's were easy. But now I pull it back and try hard to make it straight and by the second day it usually is closer to straight....What should I do ?
Personally, I have always liked your hair however it was because it is so thick! But I like it this way too. If anyone wants to know how to get rid of natural curl...I found that having a hysterectomy and not taking hormones does a pretty good job:( Definitely a little drastic-but I didn't plan it.. my hair only went naturally curly after I quit having kids and stopped nursing.All of a sudden- voila! No perms needed. Now it is thinning out and curls are getting looser.
Thanks for the link I checked it out! I was intrigued by the idea and follewed some more links to find cool photos before and after. So I gave it a shot this morning since I was feeling annoyed with the heat and my hair. I was very curly and kinda crunchy - too much gel. maybe I'll do better next time. I appreciate the change of thought on hair...
8 comments:
BEE-U-TIFUL!
Thanks, Kira.
So where did you learn about this plan? or book? Does that mean I have to give up hope of ever having straight hair instead of poofy hair? The 80's were easy. But now I pull it back and try hard to make it straight and by the second day it usually is closer to straight....What should I do ?
Looking good - keep us posted in the next 2 weeks!!!
Personally, I have always liked your hair however it was because it is so thick! But I like it this way too. If anyone wants to know how to get rid of natural curl...I found that having a hysterectomy and not taking hormones does a pretty good job:( Definitely a little drastic-but I didn't plan it.. my hair only went naturally curly after I quit having kids and stopped nursing.All of a sudden- voila! No perms needed. Now it is thinning out and curls are getting looser.
Hannah, I found a very basic summary of the entire book, Curly Girl, online. http://dormroomcurly.blogspot.com/search?q=curly+girl
Check this out.
Just kidding! Here it is:
http://dormroomcurly.blogspot.com/2008/12/style-definitions-table.html
Thanks for the link I checked it out! I was intrigued by the idea and follewed some more links to find cool photos before and after. So I gave it a shot this morning since I was feeling annoyed with the heat and my hair. I was very curly and kinda crunchy - too much gel. maybe I'll do better next time. I appreciate the change of thought on hair...
Post a Comment