

Well, I said yesterday I would post a pic. Obviously, I lied.
I want to state that I intend to be a woman of my word as of now and the future.
At any rate, Here are some pics Grace took tonight.
It's more impressive in motion. Anyway, I didn't do too much damage. Just a bit shorter, and less shapely now. Kind of an unorganized, non shape. Just random lengths. I cut each curl according to hair damage. So, one healthly lock might have been trimmed 1/4 inch, but the one next to it lost an inch and a half. Hmmmm. Maybe I'll save up for the salon...
At least the curls mask any real weirdness of the cut.
5 comments:
Looks pretty good though. Why can't we see more than one entry on your page? Oh, I should be talking...haven't blogged in awhile. Nobody reads it anyway...I guess I should still blog as it is as close to a journal as I'm going to get.
Beautiful! we might have a hair cutting party with so many curly girls together. =]
i think your curls are beautiful... even tho some curls are differnt lengths I think it looks great... and to be honest, i can't tell anyways...
p.s. the bonnets are great and way to stay in the season...!!!
I like the locks :- )
I just got my copy of the book from the library (I have not read past the cover yet).
As for not keeping promises, it is easier for me to keep promises when I make fewer of them :- )
It looks good. For being blind and cutting I think you did FAB! Thanks for sharing pics and So cool you made bonnets! GO MOM! GO MOM!
Post a Comment