I'm in a hurry to get things done.
Everything.
I'm in a hurry to get my life over with. I'm in a hurry to accomplish my goals. I'm in a hurry to set more or better goals. I'm a hurry to celebrate for the goals I've already accomplished. I'm in a hurry to get my kids grown and out of my hair.
I'm in a hurry to pick a hobby.
I'm in a hurry to pick up my house.
I'm in a hurry to pick up the phone.
I'm in a hurry to pick a house to buy.
I'm in a hurry to move to St. Louis.
I'm driving myself nuts trying to figure out how to get everything that is really important done, and done the right way. (Did you follow that?) I've been acting as though if I just hurry hard enough, everything will get done and be wonderful.... someday. Whoa! Am I exhausted!!!!!!!!!
I think if I could change this one hurrying element in my attitude, it could effect a big change in my experience called life.
I'm going to try it.
I'm going to not be in a hurry for one week...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Good luck with that. And if you are successful share the secret with the rest of us!
lol, i know you what you mean.
thanks again for coming over. karina and wayne really did have fun with you "fighting" in the pool.
"To everything there is a season"...many years ago I was counseled to I find out what season I was in (at any given moment)and that there would be less to "hurry" about when I realized what season I was in...then some things can just be left alone while I re-focused on the things of the "season".
Post a Comment