-Okay, I'm blatantly stealing this Tightwad-Tuesday idea from my good friend Heidi G. I am positive she won't mind since I'm not making money on it, but I just don't want you to get the wrong idea (like it was original.) -
Way to get random free frozen food:
Help people out who are moving away! If you are just hanging around near the end of the move, you are almost guaranteed to be offered all the junk in their fridge and freezer, and maybe even open stuff in the cupboard.
This has happened to me on over 6 separate occasions. And, the funny thing is, most everyone has a jar of molasses in their cupboard. It's totally full, except a few tablespoons taken out once long ago for an experimental recipe. I inherited all of these.
When we left Savannah, I had 4 such bottles in my cupboard that even I had failed to use up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yup, I'm pretty sure one of those bottles of molasses resided in my kitchen at one time! LOL :D I'm not sure I've ever actually used up a whole bottle of the stuff!
Post a Comment