

It is a lovely, rainy day here in Paradise, KY.
I got to spend the morning with a friend. We even went shopping!
And, now it is nap time.
Royal is working on accepting a job offer today.
The future is looking good, but today looks good, too.
I got glasses recently. I can see Sienna's eyelashes. They are so lovely! I can see the avacado leftovers on Jimmy's eyelids. You know, there are always hidden, dried up leftovers on that kid somewhere.

Here are some good pics to show you....
I got to spend the morning with a friend. We even went shopping!
And, now it is nap time.
Royal is working on accepting a job offer today.
The future is looking good, but today looks good, too.
I got glasses recently. I can see Sienna's eyelashes. They are so lovely! I can see the avacado leftovers on Jimmy's eyelids. You know, there are always hidden, dried up leftovers on that kid somewhere.
Here are some good pics to show you....
2 comments:
I am glad that you have challenged your self to not be in a hurry. Good Luck with that. Have you figured out where you will live in St. Louis? Moving is not good on those excercises. I will be up for a new challenge once I am in a home and get my gear back for it. How about you?
congratulations on having a moving date. do you have a house yet?
thanks for posting, i love all the pics.
well now you and royal can be matching with both of you in glasses. lol sorry couldn't help that. have fun and make your glasses say something about you maybe in red, huh huh? whatcha' think about that?
Post a Comment